Fish On The Halfshell
- Enough large fillets to feed each person
- Fresh real butter
- Chef Prudhommes Redfish Magic
- Zataran’s Red Beans & Rice or your favotite side dish for fish.
- Take your filets out and let them come to room temperature.
- Dry them off.
- Put a thin coat on them with fresh butter.
- Sprinkle them with the Redfish Magic.
- Heat your grill to 350 degrees and coat it with olive oil just before you place them meat side down on the grill.
- Rub them on the grill to get a good sear and grill marks.
- Let them cook between 5 and 7 minutes before turning to the skin/scale side and watch for the fat to begin bubbling up
- Serve with a favorite side. Good stuff!
- Enough fresh filets for everyone
- Blackened seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Chipotle Dressing
- Cole Slaw
- Cast Iron Skillet if available
Clean and dry fillets then put blackened season in them. Heat skillet and when ready put small amount of Olive Oil in skillet. Cook fillets until done. Use the Chipotle dressing to mix with the Cole Slaw makings and put in with the fish in thaw tortillas. These are delicious!
- Fish Stuffed Bell Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Olive Oil
- Large Bell Pepper(any color)
- Fresh Cilanto
- Fresh Green Onion
- Fresh Fish Fillets
- Favorite fresh Squash or Vegetables to grill
Chop cilantro, green onions. Cut the fish into bite sized portions and mix this all together in a bowl with a little olive oil and season with the sea salt and pepper. Place in refrigerator in a covered bowl approximately one to two hours before you are ready to eat..
Heat grill to 350 degrees. Start Wild Rice cooking on stove top. Cut top of bell peppers off with a large enough “top” to use as a lid and clean out bell pepper. Prepare vegetables for grilling. When rice is about 20 minutes from being ready take out your bowl and fille each bell pepper. Place bell peppers on grill and let them “steam” the fish for about 15 minutes. At this time you should be cooking your vegetables as well.
Put wild rice on each person’s plate and pour contents from Bell Pepper over the rice. Add your grilled vegetables and enjoy!
Luck O’ The Irish Fried Fish
- 1 Bottle Pick-A-Peppa Saucw
- 1 Tablespoon Spicy Mustard
- 2 large eggs
- 2 – 3 cups of milk
- 2 bags of Louisiana Fish Fry
This will prepare 20 to 30 medium to large White Bass fillets.
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Pat fillets dry and dredge them thru the mix. Dredge your fillets in Louisiana Fish Fry and then dredge again. Fry in Peanut Oil. You will love it. We serve our with Red Beans and Rice.